A Beautiful Waukesha Neighborhood With Vibrant Community Amenities
The Glen at Standing Stone | Waukesha
Located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin, Waukesha is a community of choice for families and businesses. Waukesha is a premier sustainable place to live, work, shop, and play!
The city offers the best of suburban living, with entertainment options and a vibrant community culture all its own. Multiple high-ranking school districts and private schools make Waukesha a great destination for families, while adults love the many bars and restaurants in the charming downtown area. Keep an eye out for the many tributes to guitar legend Les Paul, who was born here.
Waukesha is conveniently situated along the I-94 corridor, making Milwaukee and Madison a short, easy drive away.
- Grocery: Meijer (walkable), Pick ‘n Save (walkable)
- Restaurants & Retail: Many great choices along Sunset Drive, some within walking distance
- Parks: Minooka Park
- Activities: Downtown Waukesha’s community events and nightlife are minutes away
Cornerstone Development is proud to invite you to tour our beautiful neighborhood, The Glen at Standing Stone! In addition to all of the amenities you expect from a Cornerstone community, The Glen at Standing Stone offers walking paths, a community pond, swimming pool, and more.
- Floor plans from 1,700-2,000 sq. ft.
- Natural setting with both look-out and walk-out homes available.
- Clubhouse with pickleball, bocce courts, and swimming pool.
- Walking paths around a beautiful pond and throughout the neighborhood.
- High-end home finishes, luxurious features, and extensive personalization.
- Lawn service, snow removal, maintenance, and more included.
- Homes starting in the mid $500,000s
You can find this community on the south side of Waukesha, just south of E. Sunset Drive and east of S. East Avenue. The location is perfect, with plenty of activities just outside your door or a short drive away!
Request Information or Schedule a Private Tour
Home Series | Waukesha
See All of Our Spectacular Communities
Explore our in-progress neighborhoods, each with its own flavor and features.