Carefree Condominium Living on Waukesha's Sunset Drive
Aspen Overlook | Waukesha
Enjoy living in Waukesha, a vibrant suburb with plenty to offer for everyone. Check out local events and entertainment options, or hop on I-94 for an easy drive to Milwaukee or Madison. Top-rated local schools and hospitals offer peace of mind and great employment opportunities.
In the southeastern corner of the city, where Aspen Overlook is located, you’ll find everything you could need within a short walk or drive.
- Grocery Stores: Meijer (walkable), Pick ‘n Save (walkable)
- Restaurants & Retail: Many great options along Sunset Drive
- Parks: Minooka Park
- Activities: Downtown Waukesha’s community events and nightlife are minutes away
Waukesha is a fantastic place to live, work, shop, and play!
Homes in our Aspen Overlook neighborhood offer a clean fresh look in condominium living. The prairie design-inspired homes are open and bright, with high ceilings and loads of windows. These 2- and 3-bedroom ranch-style floor plans offer open concepts, a sunroom or den, and large outdoor spaces.
- Ranch-style homes from 1,650-1,900 sq. ft.
- Turn-key purchase with home, site, driveway, irrigation, and landscaping all included.
- Private community dog park.
- High-end home finishes and luxurious home features.
- Lawn service, snow removal, maintenance, and more included.
- Homes starting in the mid $400,000s
All this and more can be yours, with the convenience of walking to shops and restaurants just moments from your front door.
Request Information or Schedule a Private Tour
Home Series | Waukesha
See All of Our Spectacular Communities
Explore our in-progress neighborhoods, each with its own flavor and features.