Settle into a Delightful and Gorgeous Community in Menomonee Falls
The Glen at Wanaki | Menomonee Falls
Envision yourself in Menomonee Falls, a lively and welcoming suburban community just outside of Milwaukee. As the largest village in Wisconsin, this engaging location also borders the City of Brookfield which features a vibrant downtown with plentiful dining, retail, and recreational opportunities.
Enjoy the proximity and liveliness of the city and the quaint culture of the suburbs. This prime location features convenient shopping, restaurants, specialty shops, art galleries, a rich village history, and beyond, Menomonee Falls is ready to welcome all families.
The Glen at Wanaki in Menomonee Falls is conveniently located and just a short drive to downtown Milwaukee.
- Grocery Stores: Sendik’s, Pick ‘n Save
- Restaurants & Retail: Many great options within a 5-mile radius
- Parks: Fox Brook Park, Mitchell Park
- Activities: Wanaki Golf Course (walking distance!), Brookfield Sports Complex, Silver Spring Golf Center
Meet The Glen at Wanaki, our new exceptional community in Menomonee Falls. Here you’ll enjoy owning your home without dealing with all the maintenance! Our community offers 52 single-family standalone homes with condominium-like services.
- Ranch-style floor plans from 1,888-2,749 square feet.
- Turn-key purchase with home, site, driveway, irrigation, and landscaping all included.
- Beautiful community clubhouse with pool, pickleball and bocce courts.
- High-end home finishes and luxurious home features.
- Lawn service, snow removal, maintenance, and more included.
- Home and lot packages starting in the mid $700,000s
Our standalone homes feature visually exciting interior and exterior design, superior construction, and the coveted features you admire. Start planning your new home with Cornerstone Development!
Request Information or Schedule a Private Tour
Explore our interactive map for information:
Home Series | Menomonee Falls
See All of Our Spectacular Communities
Explore our in-progress neighborhoods, each with its own flavor and features.